- All appraisals will be based on After-Repaired Value (ARV).
- Appraisals and inspections will be ordered by Texas Investor Financing ONLY.
- Borrower MUST provide a 12 month insurance policy to be paid in full at closing. Borrower’s insurance agent should provide the declaration page and invoice to Title company at least 24 hours
prior to closing.
- Insurance premiums are to be paid in full at closing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Coverage must be shown on declaration page must include vacancy, vandalism and malicious mischief.
- If a borrower has blanket policy, the insurance agent must provide declaration page showing the addition of the new property and showing proof of in-force blanket policy.
- The amount of insurance coverage may not be less than the full amount of the loan.
- The lender will be named as an additional insured.
Order your insurance early! Delay in providing insurance coverage can delay the closing of your loan!